
By : Ning Afif Amrillah
A Little Confection to my Pasuruan
After having a trip around the Centre of Furniture industry in Bukir, Fish Market and metal industry in Ngemplak, then The City Dump in Blandongan, several convections about my city appeared. I will classified it into classes, here they are:
1. Centre of Furniture in Bukir
Yesterday, we’ve visited 3 kinds of producers of wooden furniture, they represent the middle-to-low market, middle-to-high market or exported products, and also the furniture industry which belongs to the Government.
I also have asked a crucial questions to the chief of Kelurahan Bukir, Mr. Achmad Jufri. They are about the reforestation after taking the raw material, and the processing of the sewage. The Producers of Furniture didn’t know much about the reforestation after taking the raw materials, I think it is not responsible enough, remembering that the number of natural disaster is increasing nowadays because of balding the forest, and the most important is worsening the global warming.
The Question about the processing of the sewage answered satisfactorily. The fact, the producers of furniture processing the sewage of wood by selling it to the supplier. Many suppliers need it for many purposes, such as: fertilizer, the supported materials for cattle industry, until for mosquito essence.
One thing that I feel disappointed is about the Design of the Furniture. Pasuruan doesn’t have an original design of furniture. They just imitating other’s product or following the consuments. I’m afraid if there will be the better industry, then we’ll be left behind. To solv this, Pasuruan must have its own design, so that the industry will be proud to show their products in foreign exhibitions.
2. Fish Market in Ngemplak
Thing that I wanted to concern is about the sanitation. The Drainage is not proper. Many garbages stucked the drain pipes. I’m afraid if the rain season comes, it will become the comfortable places for Aedes Aegepti, which spreads Bloody Fever (Demam Berdarah). Government, especially the House of Health and also House of Tourisn must concern about this I order to make the society and environment clean and health, and also catching the tourist.
3. The City Dump in Blandongan
It is a good for Pasuruan for having its own City Dump. The matter is, the location of the city dump is near the village. Ideally, the Dump must be located at least in radius 17 km. It will affect the public health. Then, there is no processing for organic garbage, and the tool is still simple. I proposed the government to concern about this, for the Pasuruan’s society.
Pasuruan, October 26, 2009
Ning Afif
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar